Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Random 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, + 15


I really liked that the last number of our last post was a random fact about us, so I decided to post some more tidbits into who we are (ooh lala).

1.      10. When he was young, Hubband wanted to be in the air force. I wanted to be a pediatrician. Neither of us are those things.

2.      11. My favorite food is Carne Asada anything. OH and lasagna! Hubband’s is tacos.

3.      12. I love love love to exercise, but hubband is emotionally allergic to exercise. I make him he does anyway.

4.      13. I love to cook

5.      14. Hubband is a drummer and I’m a singer. We're probably going to have some sort of musical prodigy kid. Just sayin'

6.      15. Hubband speaks some Japanese and I speak some French and Spanish.

      Okay, that's it. For reals this time. Adios!




2 comments:

Jan said...

Fun post! Your progeny will certainly be interesting and witty, if this blog is any indication.

Mrs. Bennett said...

Awh! Thank you so much! That's so nice :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...