Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Random Nine

Random Nine

1.      1. When I worked in daycare for eight billion years, the kiddos were always exhausted on Tuesdays. So, I started calling Tuesdays, Tired Tuesday. I don’t work in daycare anymore, but today= Tired Tuesday

2.     2. We love chillaxin’ with some TV at the end of the day. Don’t get me wrong, we’re not boob-tube-zombies, but we are currently enjoying a steady dose of Revenge, Law and Order SVU, Modern Family, and The Simpsons (duhness). There’s more, but those are our faves on the current scale. 

3.      3. Hubband and I are both, as fate would have it, reading through Psalms. It’s so awesome to see how God is moving our faith through David’s cries out to Him.


4.      4. Sometimes always, when I write this, I feel like I’m talking to an empty room… 


5.      5. That's okay though, because I enjoy writing to this too too much to ever do it for the audience.


6.      6. We’re loving this cooler weather because it means cuddling under heavy blankets, which is lovely.


7.      7. Speaking of cuddling under heavy blankets, Hubband downloaded a fireplace app onto his IPad, so while said cuddling under heavy blankets is occurring, Mr. Senor faux fire is burning


8.      8. I really, really love #hashtags. I wish I could #hashtag my life. Mcseriously. Like, in real, adult conversations I want to #hashtag things.


9.     9. I made a confession to Hubband this weekend. When I was little, I hated my Mexicanism. I wanted to be blonde, blue-eyed and skinny. Now, as a grown up person (well, mostly kinda a grown up person.), I love my dark skin, hair, eyes, and curvyness so much. Silly little girl. Hubband told me he loves me exactly how I am because I’m “exotic” whatever that means… ;)

Hope you enjoyed! Until next time! Weeee love ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...