Friday, December 9, 2011

Fitness Friday

Good Morning People!

Forgive me, I'm really tired today, which is resulting in massive writer's block. Bleh.

So, I had been training for the P.F. Chang's Rock N Roll 1/2 Marathon here in January, but with the injury, then getting sick, that's just not going to happen. I mean, like I'm only up to 5 miles when I should be at 10 not going to happen. So, I was pretty dang bummed about this fact, and hubband, being the sweet guy he is, offered a very surprising solution.

[PHOTO REMOVED]
 

Bam!

Seriously, what a guy! Get it? He's going to run the Surf City 1/2 Marathon with me! So, we're signed up and ready to go! Happy Training to us! 

On a side note, Hubband's work is doing a Biggest Loser competition, and being the competitive guy he is, he didn't want to miss the fun! So, he's competing, and now you're thinking, what?! I've seen this guy! He can't lose weight! (Mcseriously. Tell me about it.) He's not! He's trying to gain! And man oh man, is that boy eating. And, also, he's doing P90x, which, yes, can be used to gain.

So, being the supportive wife I am, I'm doing it with him. We're not doing all of the videos, we're cutting back on the leg stuff what with the half marathon trainingness. But, let me tell you, this, my people, is insanity.  I should also tell you, because I don't want to hear it, we're being really careful. I've been at this whole work out thing for a long time, we know how to listen to our bodies and we know what and how much to eat (a lot). We're being super careful, grown up people, don't you worry!

Anyways,

How's your fitness been? Anything insane to share? No? Just us?

;)

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I swear, this month and last have been so busy that I can't even tell you the last time I worked out!!

Mrs. Bennett said...

Tell me about it! I feel like all we do now is eat, sleep, and work out! It's a serious commitment!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...