Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Someone, probably one of our silly friends, left this by our back door one night a week or so ago. Hubband would not let me say anything on anywhere about it, because "that's what they want". But, he's declared the blog safe territory. If you can't see the note, but it said something along the lines of "Here's a decoration for your future home" but more clever. I don't remember, and the... thing? Well, it's gone. Like forever I think.I don't know, hubband said he "took care of it" because it scared me and "not to worry". Mysterious, right? But it did freak me out. Reminded me of something a serial killer would do. Me thinks too much Law and Order might be happening to my brain. Anyone else notice how my wordless Wednesdays are seldom wordless?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...