Thursday, March 8, 2012

(Fat)ness Friday

It’s fat Friday because I haven’t been able to run/work out this week as I’ve been on my deathbed sick sans a 3 mile run on Sunday, which, I’m pretty sure is the reason I have a sinus infection. Doh. I have, however, been tracking my calories and I’ve stayed on/under my limits, contributing to a 2 poundage loss, which I’ll happily take.

As that basically sums up our fitness for the week in it’s entirety, we decided we’d share some other fun news!

Remember how we mentioned that hubband’s dad lives in Germany now?

Remember how hubband is going to be old turning 26 soon?

Well, as a surprise for his birthday, that guy’s wife planned a trip to Germany to see his dad! Flights were booked last week, and we’re going to Germany in June! We’ll be starting off with a small stint in London, then heading off to his dad’s home near the Rammstein base! All the exclamation points show we’re excited about this!

I guess we’d better brush up on our German. Probably we should learn some German first too.

Have any of you ever been? Does anyone have any recommendations?

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, that is so awesome!!!! Germany is going to be amazing!!! I have no tips or reccs since I have never been (sorry!) but I cannot wait to hear all about it!

Newlyweds on a Budget said...

Oh how fun! I've never been to germany but i heard it's beautiful!

Courtney B said...

I hope you're feeling better!!
Germany... WOW! Lucky girl :)

Brittany said...

I've been using My Fitness Pal on my phone and I never realized how hard it is to stay under/at my calorie goal! Good for YOU!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

I have only been to parts of Germany for a quick bit while traveling around other areas. All I can say is get yourself some pancakes and the la frites with the special sauce! :) haha

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am so so excited to read about your Germany planning and trip! How exciting!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...