Tuesday, March 27, 2012

You’ll have to forgive me for my lack of brain function.

We’ve been a little absent. Obviously.

It’s not that I don’t have plenty to say, because trust me, I will never run out of words. And we even have some fun times we’d love to document.

It’s just that my brain doesn’t seem to be functioning entirely as requested. Maybe it’s the crazy, or maybe it's because I'm tired completely exhausted, but things are just not working properly in the cranial region this week.

I have so much I want to say, but I can’t find the words.

I’m feeling tired, I’m feeling down, and I’m feeling worn out


I’m feeling Anxious. Insecure. Stressed. Blah.

But still there is this.

“Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am in distress; my eye is wasted from grief; my soul and my body also. For my life is spent with sorrow, and my years with sighing; my strength fails because of my iniquity, and my bones waste away.” …” But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, "You are my God."  My times are in your hand; rescue me from the hand of my enemies and from my persecutors!  Make your face shine on your servant; save me in your steadfast love!” Psalm 31: 9, 10, 14, 15, 16

And this



And I'm absolutely grateful. Still funk-y, but grateful.

Anyone else ever have those weeks?

6 comments:

Kayla said...

Absolutely, I have those days (even weeks!)

I think it's normal and anyone that disagrees is crrrrazzzzyyy.


PS. I love the guitar photo, eeeeek!!!

Leah said...

Ah yes, I've been in the "funky, but grateful" many times! Keep up the good fight, it's worth it. :D

Adrienne said...

Thank you for the encouragement! It's so true :)

Lindsey said...

I can totally relate!!! I am having one of the weeks right now!

Courtney B said...

Oh girl, I am SO sorry! I hope you can take the rest of your Sunday to relax and get some good sleep! Hopefully you'll wake up tomorrow feeling rejuvinated!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I definitely know those feelings!! Hang in there girl.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...