Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weekend-y Adventures



So, it is Tuesday, which means I should be doing Ten on Tuesday, so this is hard to me, because I am such a rule-follower.

But, today, I am a rebel. Hold on to your seats people. Things are getting crazy around here.

 Friday

After getting off a 10 hour shift + sinus infection, I was pretty zonked. So, we stayed in for a relaxing evening. We grabbed “Like Crazy” and “Hanna” from Redbox. Like Crazy was good, in an independent film, cry like a baby, oh my gosh I love my hubband kind of way. Intense. Hanna was sort of…weird. But, we both really enjoyed it a lot. It was a good action film with an intriguing plot and film style. We recommend both for a relaxing evening night-in. Especially with wine. That's a bonus.

Saturday

I met up with my best friend in the morning for a massage and some girl time. It was sooooooo nice. We got our massages (very much needed), munched on some sandwiches (and a calzone- no deli meat!- for the pregnant bestie), and perused the mall. It was a perfect morning/afternoon! Meanwhile, hubband had fun working on some techylicious things at home. Hooray!

In the afternoon, we met up with friends at the local Ostrich Festival. It was an absolute blast, more on that adventure later ;-)

That evening, we had a triple date at Chipotle and we stayed for hours, talking and laughing over delicious, gigantic burritos. We love spending time with our awesome friends!

Sunday

We slept in on accident and then ran off to babysit. We were bummed that we missed church, but had so much fun with one of our favorite kiddos!

That’s basically it. Well, not basically. I mean it was a really busy weekend!

How war yours? I realize it’s Tuesday, and weekend updates are only for Mondays, but let’s all be rebels here!

We’re just so crazy

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend to me!! Loving your blog!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I love your layout and can't wait to read more!

A. Faith Golden said...

Sounds like a fun weekend to me! :) Love your blog! If you don't mind my asking, did you design it yourself? I love the top with the pictures! How did you do that?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...