Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket
 Linking up again!

 Dear Friday, Wow really, you're here already? I mean, I'm so happy you are, but man this week just flew by!

 Dear Funk, SO glad you're gone. I was so over you. Hope you stay away, forever maybe?

 Dear Pat Tillman 5K, Guess who is not ready for you? Me. That's who. Well, I don't think Hubband is either, but, we'll see.

 Dear Weekend, Please go slowly. Please go slowly. Please go slowly. Please? No more blink-length weekends, mmkay?

 Dear Army Wives,  I'm obsessed with you, but I can't decide if our relationship is healthy. I mean, you're always pulling me through an emotional roller coaster. Am I alone in this?

 Dear Life, You rock, don't let us forget to enjoy every moment of you.

4 comments:

MzJessicaxo said...

Found you through the hop!
Very cute blog my dear!
Life does rock! Keep on rockin it!

Now following :)
xxx Jessica

Melissa said...

I've never seen Army Wives... I've gotten a little emotional just watching commercials for that show!

His Little Lady said...

these little letters are gorgeous!!
hoping the weekend goes slowly too!
xo TJ

tandemingtroll said...

I can't wait to say good-bye to Mr. Funk, too. Love your pictures!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...