Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Letters!


  Photobucket
Today, we’re linkin’-up (gangsta-style fo realz)

Happy Friday!

Dear Friday, I’m so glad you’re here, you could not have possible come soon enough.

Dear Hubband, I’m so excited about your work conference, but do you really need to be gone for a week? They could just skype you in?

Dear Horrible Physician’s Assistant, Do you really need to be so rude? I get that you get paid from seeing me, but did you need to treat me like a number? How can I trust you with my personal information if you hardly listen? Two words: bedside manner. Might wanna get some, just sayin’.

Dear Needles, You suck [haha, punny], but really, time with you is never quality.

Dear Fruit Snacks, You are just so yummy, but 200 calories per bag?! Not cool fruit snacks, not cool.

Dear Jesus, Thank you for keeping me grounded, centered, and focused through small stories of salvation and love I’ve heard throughout my week, You never ever fail to leave me in complete awe of you.

Sending my love, chocolate, and maybe [just a little?] red wine

Mrs. Bennett + Hubband-guy

3 comments:

BlessedMama said...

Aww great letters :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Love the letter to the hubby..too cute!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh girl, I am not a fan of the physician assistants. I actually went to the doctor once and the doctor was running behind and they billed me for only seeing the assistant. Which would have been ok but the entire time she saw me she never asked me one question and talked about her favorite tv show. Needless to say, I won't see them unless the doctor is walking in with them.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...