Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Letters


Photobucket


Dear Wedding Anniversary, I simply cannot believe you’re two weeks away. It seems like just yesterday we were saying “I do”.

Dear Dentist, I totally get your importance, but 1 cracked filling + 4 shots in the mouth + extremely sensitive teeth= yeowch!

Dear Body, You’re welcome. I knew you would appreciate 4 straight days of working you out plus a few weeks of staying on track with my calories. Now if you would, grow me some muscles in place of these love-ly handles. Please and thank you.

Dear England/Germany, Holy cow. One month away? I think I’m in denial. I might want to start getting ready for this…

Dear Perfect House, I know you’re out there. Now please, oh please, let us find you this weekend. Please?

Dear Hubband, I love you so, so much. And I love that you love your job and that you’re working your tail off for it. I am so freaking proud of you. Also, maybe after you read this you can give me a back massage? No? Worth a shot…

Dear Weekend, I just know you’re going to rock.

Dear Lovely, Awesome, Super, Wonderful Blog/IRL Friends, I hope you have a spectacular weekend!

8 comments:

★ JASMINE ★ said...

hey girly! i saw you over on ashleys page! {newlyweds} and wanted to say i love your blog!

lovely letters as well! i'm your newest bloggy friend/follower/stalker ;)

say hi back sometime? <3

Lissa @ The Looking Glass said...

congratulations on the wedding anniversary in two weeks! yayyyy! found you via the link up! xo

Kate @ Daffodils said...

New to your blog and definitely laughed at your letter to yout hubby. I am notorious for asking for a back rub, full well knowing that Kev's week was longer than mine. Never hurts to ask, right??

Ashley Slater said...

I hope you had a fantastic weekend and happy-almost-wedding-anniversary! so fun! Loved all your letters, thanks for linking up with me this week!

xo,
ashley

Hollie Ann said...

How long have yall been looking for a house? I'm sure when you find it, it will be worth the wait!! Maybe I need to hang out with you so I can workout four days in a row?? Hahaha.

Lindsey said...

You will find the right house! It was a frustrating process for us but we couldn't be happier now! It was def worth the wait!

Gwen said...

You will definitely find the perfect house. Just hang in there and keep your eyes & heart open. Hope your teeth are feeling better now. :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh no! Going to the dentist is rough! I hope your mouth is already feeling better.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...