Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday Thoughts...


... because it's all we have time for. And because it's so fun! And because Sar, the lovely host of this evening's soiree a la ramblings is simply a wonderful lady.

One

I had this really superb and brilliant post lined up describing what we did last weekend, but it never quite came together and nooooow it's Thursday... So, it is a little late to post about last weekend when this weekend is rapidly coming upon us. But it was a good post, you'll just have to take my word for it. You see, those current home-buying endeavors of ours have been taking up all the blogging time that remained in our already-quite-busy-busy lives.

While we're on the subject (uh oh, grab some coffee, we're going to be here a little while), we put down an offer on a house townhouse we absolutely fell in love with, but that doesn't really mean much. Because so did 100 other people. Okay, probably not 100, but "multiple"... whatever that means! We're just trusting God over here, praying that we remember this is in His control. It's crazy, the time between on the market and sold is currently, on average, 20 days out here. We know our dream home is out there though... Right? Right?

Two

Monday, we had the privilege of watching The Diamondbacks lose to the LA Dodgers on Monday night with our small group- the newly married one. Well, the losing wasn't a privilege but the baseball game? That was fun! And it was free!


[Opening the roof]


 [Happy guy]







[We were a little high up but it was still so fun!]

Three

I know I keep talking about this, but our  ONE YEAR anniversary is in 10 days. 10 days people. I simply cannot believe we've even been married for a whole year. Oh wait, yes I can. It's been tough, but it really has been a good year. And God will bring on more toughness and more good years, this we know. :)

Four

After four days of consistent runs/work outs last week, what's this week added up to? One. #fail.

Five

I went to the doctor today with a list describing everything that's been going on [in relation to this particular visit] on a folded up white piece of paper. I pulled it from my purse during the appointment today. I am just a bag full of pills, a pair of stockings, and one head of blue hair short of being an old lady people. Have you seen my glasses?

Six
 
We celebrated this lovely lady's birthday tonight, and in true Arizona fashion, we had Mexican food. Which involved the birthday girl wearing a sombrero. Of course.


Seven


Last Saturday night, in an attempt to stick to our commitment, we had a date night! Chipotle, La Cage Aux Folles, and ending with a trip to Cold Stone made for a yummy fun evening together. Also, my phone can make me into a cartoon, did you know that? That's all. 


 [It's like magic!]

Happy[almost] Friday friendsies!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

I have my fingers crossed for your dream house! It's out there, I can just feel it! :)
And one year anniversary - say what!? Congrats, you should be excited about it. We're coming up on our 7 years {what?!} and I still get giddy around our anniversary, even though we mostly just stay at home and BBQ. Texas living my friends :)
Happy weekend!

Sar said...

Oh my gosh, last week I was running all the time and then this week? Also one. Twins!

Happy one year (in 9 days)! Here's wishing for a lifetime full of anniversary celebrations.

Hope your offer gets accepted!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary! So exciting! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Ball games are the best! Happy Anniversary!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...