Evening all, we've just returned from our anniversary trip, loved and refreshed. It was absolutely one of our favorite trips, right up there with our honeymoon.
A post about this recent mini-vacay to Bisbee-ish is in the works! In the meantime, we're
Well, before we get lost in aimless gratitude towards our moms, junior high English teachers, and childhood goldfish...[ I sure did love Jaws] the awards!
This one comes with 7 random factoids about the
geniuses nerds behind the pen... err keyboard.
So awesome, right?
- We both were born and raised in Arizona, right around where we live now, which is actually really rare for this state! OH except I've never been to the Grand Canyon, which is sad. And if our families weren't here, we probably wouldn't be either.
- I have a cousin who just got drafted to play for the Miami Mariners, which is crazy, because I remember him playing baseball as a kiddo-- now this!
- I don't really like Disneyland... It's usually crowded and busy, and I've never had a great experience. Sorry... I know. Maybe that'll change someday? And that doesn't mean we don't love Disney movies. My favorites
wereare "Pocahontas" and "Mulan"- I always loved the Tomboys... And hubband's wasis "Aladdin"
- My favorite beer is Dos Equis or Blue Moon or Shock Top and Hubband loves him some Guiness.
- We have written a few songs together and done a few covers that maybe someday might make it to You Tube. Or maybe not.
- Hubband hated running initially. The only reason he started was because he wasn't comfortable with me running alone at night. He's sort of... indifferent now.
- Hubband and I both really don't like the color pink. And I KNOW. I'm totally a poor excuse for a lady, but, I just do not like it!
Ladies, you rock and I'm glad I get to say so! Here are the rules! Now the...
Such a fun way to spread the love in the blogging world!
The rules are this one are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you in your post
2. Put the Liebster blog button in your post
3. Nominate your 5 favorite bloggers with less than 200 GFC followers
4. Let them know that you nominated them
So, without further ado, these five blogs are more than deserving of a fun award!
2. Megan @ Girl Meets Life
3. Monica @ Blessed Mama
4. Carla @ The Days of Nik and Carla
5.Tamara @ Lehmann Laughter
Thanks for your support all!
Thanks again to Melissa, we've absolutely loved following along on her fun adventures! And she's a newlywed- just like us!
Happy [almost] Hump-day kids!