Friday, July 27, 2012

Salutations!



Photobucket



Dear Monsoon Season, Really?! Is this it? A few dust storms and a tiny piddle of rain?  We. Are not amused.

Dear Sister, I’m so, so happy about your new house. I hope these next few months bring joy and everything you’ve been waiting for!

Dear Sister’s Old House, SELL dang you!

Dear amor, hubband, panda, that guy, I really do love you

Dear Wanderlust, Go away already. I just bought a house! I'm supposed to be feeling grounded and settled, or-something-like-that.. 

Dear Readers, Just you wait, there's more coming today... We have something really awesome in store for you!

Sorry so short today, we're seem to be lacking on randomness and whimsy! 

Boo us.

BUT Happy Friday Friends!!

5 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

Even after I bought my house 4 years ago, I still lusted after bigger and better. It's just our nature I guess.

BlessedMama said...

I saw the pictures of the dust storms, they were crazy! We have actually had some really good rain this, I wish it would travel a few more hours to y'all :) I love new houses!

Melissa said...

Ah, that is one of my big fears, that as soon as we buy property, I will just want to travel! Haha. Do they holidays excite you at all? If so, maybe you can start looking into how you're going to decorate come winter... Have a good weekend!

Sara said...

For our first full summer of monsoons - that one big was ridiculously scary. Granted, I'm a newbie here so I don't really have any expectations on the monsoon thing.

Chelsea said...

your blog is adorable! So excited to read more :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...