Friday, July 20, 2012

To Whom it May Concern,



Those [Friday] Letters with Ashley!

The Woman’s:

Dear Walter (House), the more we work on you, the messier you get. Not cool man.

Dear couches, I have four of you now. THREE OF YOU MUST GO THIS WEEKEND. *Crosses Fingers* *and toes* *and legs*

Dear Garage Sale, You’re my first EVAAAARR. Like totally. But seriously, I’m nervous. What if no one comes?! What if no one buys anything?! What if we have four couches forever?!

Dear Ikea, I think I have an addiction. I keep wanting to go back to you, but this isn’t a good idea, as we’re we-just-bought-a-house-broke. Do they have meetings for this..? Or..?

Dear CFLs, I can already see in the meter-reads, that you’re lowering our power consumption and therefore bill. Whoop whoop!

Dear Huzzband, You’re the bomb-diggity. Thanks for everything you do.

The Man’s:

Dear Wife, I love you soooo much! I love your hair, and your eyes, and your smile, and your meals, and your hugs!

Dear Sticky Notes, You make remembering things so much better! I can easily jot down a note or a phrase that later reminds me: "Oh yeah! I need to call my dentist." Thanks for being there for me!

Love, 

Even a couple in a mess, think they're super blessed.

6 comments:

Andrea D said...

Four couches?! If you can't sell them, you could just buy a few more from Ikea and stick a couch in every room of your house :P
Good luck with the garage sale!

The Pink Growl said...

Four couches? How did that happen? Sounds like a lot of lounging! Happy weekend!

Robin said...

Hahaha your husbands letters are the cutest! I'm right there with him on the sticky notes...LIFE SAVER

BlessedMama said...

Your yard sale will be great. You will be surprised at waht a turn out you will have :)
I love your quote at the bottom! Have a great weekend!

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

Ok, like ALL of these are thoughts I've had this week. We literally had our first garage sale ever too. And I was nervous. And no one came for the the first 2 hours but then it got super busy and pretty much everything was gone. Hope yours was a success as well! Also, we bought our house one year ago and we are still doing (expensive) projects on it. And I feel like it's literally ALWAYS messy because of that! Hahaha! Oh the joys of being a homeowner!

The Cavallaro's said...

I am soo obsessed with Ikea it's awful... Hubby hates that place, says it's way too overwhelming and every time we go we are there for 30475347 hours!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...