Monday, August 6, 2012

This Weekend,


We spent approximately 1984673289403 hours cleaning and doing the laundry/ironing
And…

Some of our very, very best friends were in town from Texas!
Soo…

We only got four hours of sleep on Saturday night!
Which leads me to say…

Every single week [lately] I quit caffeine. By quit, I mean slowly go from half-caf to quarter-caf to no-caf. But then…

The weekend happens, we don’t get enough sleep, and I’m addicted all over again. It’s a vicious cycle really.

Sidebar: Our house is really coming together! I suppose I should put together some pictures sometime soon, eh? We got TONS done this weekend AND spent a lot of time with our friends. We can sleep later in life, right? Right?

Sidebar to the Sidebar: Sorry, no pictures from all the weekend-y fun. Guess we just had too much of it to take any?

7 comments:

Katie said...

WRONG because then you will have a baby and never sleep again! ;) just kidding. But kind of serious. haha

I just figure I'll sleep when we're retired hahaha.

I'm quitting caffeine this week. Ooof. I'm on day three though and at least the headaches have stopped!

Melissa said...

I would love to see pictures of the house! I try to give up caffeine (usually in the form of soda) and a few hours later, I have a headache from withdrawal. It's hard!

Samara said...

...and this is why I am scared to ever drink coffee. I don't want to get addicted! I feel like I spend a billion zillion hours doing housework and then next week it has to be done all over again- and I don't even have kids yet. Eek!!

Megan said...

YES, post pics soon! I loooove house pictures, they are always my favorite.

I wanted to thank you as well for your encouragement on my weight loss posts. You are always so positive and remind me that there is so much more taking place than just the slow numbers decreasing on the scale. I haven't read that book you recommended, but I will check it out. Thanks again, friend!

Brittany said...

I recently gave up coffee and it was tough! You can do it!

I am Megan said...

Quitting coffee is borderline impossible, no matter how hard you try! I always get these terrible headaches and then decide to drink it again

Lindsey said...

I do not think I can quite coffee! I get such massive headaches. I'm addicted and I'm okay with that!:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...