And with all Fridays, my brain is generally mush by this time, despite the obvious fact[oid] that this was, indeed, a four-day work week. C'est la vie, non?
And now, without further ado, I bring you, bullets!
(Of the punctuation sort, no need to hit the ground friends)
- It's raining in Arizona. And you know you live in Arizona when rain makes the news. Of course, I live in Arizona, so I read the article (does Amy Murphy look like a Barbie Doll to you too??) and our general-ish area where we live (kind of) has gotten the most rain thus far in the day (3 inches). Just an interesting fact is all.
- And then the girl who left chicken in the crock pot for the day really, really hopes the power doesn't go out.
- Lovely and talented Samara has nominated us for the Liebster award! I'm really excited to answer her questions... More on that to come later!
- I signed up to run a 10K... in October. I can do this right? I mean I did run a half marathon in February, so I can do this... right?
- The house is pretty much completely unpacked. There's still so much to do, but everything immediate is done. I totally need to get pictures up, I'll just add that to my to-do list and pray the whole list doesn't just collapse over me.
- Maybe this weekend I can check things off it?
- Probably I'll actually just read and watch TV though. Let's be real.
I'm so excited for the weekend! What are you plans friends?