Friday, September 7, 2012

An End-of-the-Week-Brain-Dump !

Happy Friday my friends!

And with all Fridays, my brain is generally mush by this time, despite the obvious fact[oid] that this was, indeed, a four-day work week. C'est la vie, non?

And now, without further ado, I bring you, bullets!

(Of the punctuation sort, no need to hit the ground friends)

  • It's raining in Arizona. And you know you live in Arizona when rain makes the news. Of course, I live in Arizona, so I read the article (does Amy Murphy look like a Barbie Doll to you too??) and our general-ish area where we live (kind of) has gotten the most rain thus far in the day (3 inches). Just an interesting fact is all.
  • And then the girl who left chicken in the crock pot for the day really, really hopes the power doesn't go out.
  • Lovely and talented Samara has nominated us for the Liebster award! I'm really excited to answer her questions... More on that to come later!
  • I signed up to run a 10K... in October. I can do this right? I mean I did run a half marathon in February, so I can do this... right?  
  • The house is pretty much completely unpacked. There's still so much to do, but everything immediate is done. I totally need to get pictures up, I'll just add that to my to-do list and pray the whole list doesn't just collapse over me. 
  • Maybe this weekend I can check things off it?
  • Probably I'll actually just read and watch TV though. Let's be real.


I'm so excited for the weekend!  What are you plans friends?

4 comments:

Katie said...

You can so run a 10K!

Also, last time I made chili in the crockpot the power went off halfway through and I had to throw it all away. WORST.

And I'm supposed to be productive right now and I am...not. Oh well, it's the weekend now!

BronsonBloopers said...

Congrats winning the Liebster award! :) That's so cool you signed up for a 10 k, I kind of want to try doing a half marathon someday. Is the 10 k in Arizona? Oh have you ever heard of the race where they spray paint all over at the end...I think that sounds fun too.

http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

trevor wants to live in AZ and I am just hoping that is rains all the time if we move there hahaha :)

Tamara said...

You are going to be a 10k running fool, and I can't wait to hear about it. You have been such a great support for me while I've been running I can't wait to repay the favor!
Also, my mom lives in Arizona and I'm going to be a total creepster and say the next time we visit her we have to meet in real life!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...