Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday Randoms AKA Ramblings



[A One]


This is one of my favorite pictures of my husband, like… ever. I want to print it out, frame it, and put it on my bedside table so every morning I wake up to it. The best part of this is I’m not sure if I’m being sarcastic or not. It would give me a laugh every morning, a definite change from my customary AM grumble.  

[A Two]

I had a really stressful day at work, which really isn’t out of the ordinary, but today was particularly stressful. Which leads me to…

[A One, Two, Three!]

I’ve developed an eye-twitch. I’m told this is stress-related as I don’t drink caffeine. So I wonder if my health insurance will cover a vacation?

[Four!] 



My sister’s doggie died and she’s moving and she’s moving and kind of completely building the inside of an entire house and having a hard/sad/hard week. So, pop over and leave the lady some love?


 

Link up with Sar!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Sending positive thoughts to your sister!

Sar said...

I kind of love that photo of your husband too! It's genuine and makes him look really happy, which I love.

Thinking about your sister!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...